Order Editing & Refund Policy
i. Order Placement:
When you place an order with us, our chefs promptly begin preparing your order for fulfilment. We kindly request that you place orders only if you are certain about your purchase.
Editing an Order:
After placing your order, you have the option to request edits, such as adding new products or increasing quantities of existing products in your cart. Please note that product additions are subject to availability. In the event that you wish to cancel your entire order within 2 hours of placement, you may do so for a 90% refund. While we strive to accommodate rescheduling requests for delivery timelines, we cannot guarantee specific dates or times. Please refer to our Shipping Policy for more details.
Preparation Time and Payment:
The preparation time for your order begins from the receipt of payment for the products in your cart.
We consider an order complete once you have received all items in intact condition and are fully satisfied. If you receive one or more products in a damaged condition during transit, please inform us by emailing email@example.com within 24 hours of receipt, providing images and/or videos as evidence. Tocco may request additional media and descriptions for further investigation of the reported issue. The investigation process may take up to 72 hours after receiving all required information. Once approved, refunds will be issued as credit coupons on a pro-rata basis within 8 hours for use in your future purchases on Tocco.
Refunds will not be processed if (but not limited to):
- The order is scheduled to be delivered within the cumulative timeline (preparation + dispatch timeline).
- You refuse to accept the delivered package.
- Incorrect delivery details were provided at the time of order placement.
- You fail to provide accurate supporting evidence for concerns with the received order.
- In the event of Force Majeure, Natural Disaster, or Government Regulations beyond our control.
- Product is opened and consumed/ partially consumed